Dance/Fashion/Art Party this Saturday night, 12/6, at Mezzanine in SF

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Dear Parents and Teachers,
      On Saturday, 12/6, from 8pm to 2am, there will be a hot, hip Dance/Fashion/Art Show at Mezzanine, a trendy club at 444 Jessie St. in SF. The party is called 80/150/8, because there will be 80 fashion designer, 150 artists and 8 DJ's. Admission is $7, and the show is sponsored and produced by Buena Vista's own Irene Hernandez-Feiks, who is a Kinder parent as well as a cultural trendsetter. It will be a lively, happening evening of club fun mixed with art and fashion, in a big space with lots of action and lots of partygoers. There will be live painting demonstrations amidst the dancing, and art coordinator Bob Armstrong will also have a painting in the show, courtesy of Irene.

      Mezzanine is centrally located downtown at 444 Jessie Street, near 5th and Mission and behind the old Mint, adjacent to Nordstrom and  the Westfield Center. Parking is across the street at the public lot at 5th and Mission;  mass transit is steps away.

      Please come, admire the art and fashion, and dance! Here is Irene's link for more information: www.chillinproductions.com. Take a look!

      Thanks, Bob

      Bob Armstrong 926 Esmeralda Ave. San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 515-8815 (cell phone)

    • hajdeja ehline
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        Hi Bob, Just found out that I actually can get a paid day too volunteer at BV but need to take this day before mid Jan. Yippiee!!
        So I am wondering if there are any times say right before break or right after that you think that you can use my assistance?.
        I know that at the very least I can tract down e-mails for you but would love to assist you in some capacity.
        We can brain storm ideas about the Auction and how to parse out ideas to the classes?

        Thanks
        Haj

        Oh BTW I am going to support Irene with her event, should be a blast.