Free Internet Safety Workshop

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 10:04 AM
      Hello. Please let your parents and guardians know of this
      opportunity to learn about internet safety. It is always important
      for parents and guardians to know how to keep their children safe
      when they have internet access. We know that children these days
      can be better with computers then we "adults" are, so this is
      great opportunity to learn about the simple and effective things
      you can do to feel confident you know how to help keep your child
      safe. Thank you.

      Stasha Wyskiel
      San Francisco Unified School District
      Director, Emergency Planning

      415-355-6927 (ph)
      415-355-7305 (fax)
      415-764-9387 (pg)
      415-531-1011 (cellular-emergency)
      In conjunction with the Silicon Valley Internet Crimes Against
      Children Conference, the Silicon Valley Internet Crimes Against
      Children Task Force is offering the NetSmartz Internet Safety
      Workshop(r) on Friday, June 25, 2004 at the San Jose Convention
      Center. This workshop is open to all school administrators,
      teachers, educators and parents. For additional information, please
      see the attached flyer. Please be sure to RSVP to Info@...
      if you plan to attend this event.