Centerplate's September 7 game

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi, all-
      I'm trying to figure out who we have for this next Sunday's Centerplate game. I think our volunteers are:
      Dave Zovickian, Vickie Polanco, Traci Dauphin, Tanja Kor, Kevin Leeper, Iran Serrano, Jenny Stanley, Eric Dimowd.
      Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone who took the on-line alcohol training(Who did?-Dave, Tanja, Vickie, Kelly Sheiner, - Your presence at this Sunday's game would be very much appreciated. As you can see, we're lacking volunteers(10-12 is a good number for operating a booth) Please contact me if this a possibility(596-0291)
    • Victoria Doll-Polanco
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Jenny,
        Armando, a first grade parent who did it last year is willing to do it again. I want to call Jim and Diana aas well as others on the list from last year. I forgot to bring the list home. Also, Jezebel said she knew of 2 parents in her kid's kinder classroom (salon 2) who were interested. It would be good to talk to everyone in person or on the phone.
        vicky

        Victoria Doll-Polanco
        Buena Vista Elementary School
        2641 25th Street
        San Francisco, CA 94110
        Phone 415-695-5875
        Fax 415-695-5311

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
        From: burlstanley@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:04:37 -0700
        Subject: [bvpta] Centerplate's September 7 game

        Hi, all-
        I'm trying to figure out who we have for this next Sunday's Centerplate game. I think our volunteers are:
        Dave Zovickian, Vickie Polanco, Traci Dauphin, Tanja Kor, Kevin Leeper, Iran Serrano, Jenny Stanley, Eric Dimowd.
        Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone who took the on-line alcohol training(Who did?-Dave, Tanja, Vickie, Kelly Sheiner, - Your presence at this Sunday's game would be very much appreciated. As you can see, we're lacking volunteers(10- 12 is a good number for operating a booth) Please contact me if this a possibility( 596-0291)

        Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows
      • jcbrown32000
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
          I'm in for this weekend's game. I RSVPed a couple months ago in response to a email
          from...er...I can't remember. Anyway, add my name to the roster for this game.

          Julia