RE: [bvpta] 3rd Grade Help and Supplies

  • Whitney Rowe
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2008
      Yes 40 for a class would be great -- thank you!

      Anna and I have a meeting Monday morning from about 9-11.  Any time after that on Monday and any time on Tuesday would be a good time to stop by.

      Thank you for responding so quickly.

      Whitney

      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      From: oceanrberg@...
      Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:04:38 -0700
      Subject: Re: [bvpta] 3rd Grade Help and Supplies

      Hi Whitney,
      I can purchase the books for 1 of the classes. Do you need 40/class?
      What time on Mon and Tues?
      Ocean Berg

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
        I can also help with this- We'll be in on Monday sometime. Thanks, Jenny Stanley