Re: [bvpta] 3rd Grade Help and Supplies

  • ocean berg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15 1:04 PM

      Hi Whitney,

      I can purchase the books for 1 of the classes. Do you need 40/class?

      What time on Mon and Tues?

      Ocean Berg

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15 1:22 PM
        Yes 40 for a class would be great -- thank you!

        Anna and I have a meeting Monday morning from about 9-11.  Any time after that on Monday and any time on Tuesday would be a good time to stop by.

        Thank you for responding so quickly.

        Whitney

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com

        Third Grade is looking for donations of composition notebooks. We need two notebooks for each student. We also need help setting up the notebooks (pasting photocopied pages, tabs, labels, etc). Please stop by BV on Monday or Tuesday if you can help.

        Thanks!!
        Whitney
        S. 17
        See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts.
        http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ connect2_ 082008

        Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18 8:01 AM
          I can also help with this- We'll be in on Monday sometime. Thanks, Jenny Stanley