supplies for 4th and 5th

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hello All -

      Hope summer has been treating everyone gently!

      We had a brief meeting with 4th and 5th grade teachers, and we'd like to make a supplies request:

      1. We would like regular and grid composition books - each student will be using 4 during the school year (4 regular in 4th and 3 regular and 1 grid in 5th)

      2. One inch white binders with clear front pockets

      3. Standard stuff - pencils, pens (colored for corrections), erasers, paper, binder, etc.

      We also need the donation of books as we are taking our current class libraries and dividing them over more classrooms!

      When we know more about our exact re-entry date into the building and other specifics, we will contact you all. We expect the week before school will be crazy, so the support of the BV Community will be (AS ALWAYS!) vital!

      See you and your fabulous children soon.

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold
      Buena Vista Elementary

      Ojal� se te acabe la mirada constante,
      la palabra precisa, la sonrisa perfecta.

      -Silvio Rodriguez
    • hajdeja ehline
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
        thanks for the heads up.
        can you specify how much is needed or do we just contribute what we can?.
        too bad we don't have a registry for the school. again thanks. hajdeja

[...]

        Ojalá se te acabe la mirada constante,
        la palabra precisa, la sonrisa perfecta.

        -Silvio Rodriguez

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: