Supplies Wanted

  • Judy Diaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hello Everyone,
      Where has the time gone? Several parents have asked me what they
      can donate or what supplies to get. Here's a list of things that I
      could think of:
      Composition Books (everyone uses them except for 2nd grade I
      believe)
      Glue Sticks
      Markers
      Dry Erase Markers for teachers
      Clorox Wipes
      Kleenex
      Pencils (name brand please our sharpeners are picky)
      Copy Paper (especially colored paper for flyers)
      College Ruled Binder Paper
      Staplers for teachers (we have plenty of staples)
      Pens for the office (bring whatever you have lying around the
      house or office).

      If you can help please contact me at kaliapd@... or bring by
      after Monday (8/11) I will be in the office. Thank YOu Judy Diaz
    • Barak Kassar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
        i should show you how to email this to escuelabv.org list before i leave
        bk
        On Aug 5, 2008, at 3:26 PM, Judy Diaz wrote:

        Hello Everyone,
        Where has the time gone? Several parents have asked me what they
        can donate or what supplies to get. Here's a list of things that I
        could think of:
        Composition Books (everyone uses them except for 2nd grade I
        believe)
        Glue Sticks
        Markers
        Dry Erase Markers for teachers
        Clorox Wipes
        Kleenex
        Pencils (name brand please our sharpeners are picky)
        Copy Paper (especially colored paper for flyers)
        College Ruled Binder Paper
        Staplers for teachers (we have plenty of staples)
        Pens for the office (bring whatever you have lying around the
        house or office).

        If you can help please contact me at kaliapd@yahoo. com or bring by
        after Monday (8/11) I will be in the office. Thank YOu Judy Diaz

      • Amy Trusso
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
          hi all - hope your summer is going great!!

          I just put in a  request for my classroom supplies and all teachers can do this now!  teachers can receive up to $250 worth of supplies just like the ones below at

          truegift.com

          i have received wonderful supplies from truegift for the past few years. please tell all the teachers and have a great new school year!

          --
          Amy Trusso
          Biology

          Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

          Henry D. Thoreau

        • Marisa Zuzga
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
            Does anyone know when the packets are supposed to arrive for incoming kinders/parents?
            I thought there were some forms that needed to be filled out and turned in on the first day of school.
            In the information I have it says we would receive a packet in the mail.

            Thank you,

            Marisa Zuzga

[...]

          • Linda Perez
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
              i regestered bv for this and any teacher can go online and request supplies.  thanks, amy

              linda perez