excellent children's theater is YOUR town!

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi All -

      I am promoting performances this weekend and next of THUMBELINA (ages 4 and up), CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (ages 4 and up) and DARK OF THE MOON (12 and up!) at the New Conservatory Theater at Market and Van Ness. The performance and direction quality is always high, several BV alums (yes, including my two!) are in the casts. new parks at civic center or octavia street would be great for a post performance picnic. A fab summer outing. Check out the link for more info!

      http://www.nctcsf.org/YouthSummerPrograms.html

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold
      Buena Vista Elementary

      Ojal� se te acabe la mirada constante,
      la palabra precisa, la sonrisa perfecta.

      -Silvio Rodriguez
    • hajdeja ehline
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
        Thank you Laura for sharing. I will try to be there. Hajdeja

        I am promoting performances this weekend and next of THUMBELINA (ages 4 and up), CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (ages 4 and up) and DARK OF THE MOON (12 and up!)  at the New Conservatory Theater at Market and Van Ness.  The performance and direction quality is always high, several BV alums (yes, including my two!) are in the casts.  new parks at civic center or octavia street would be great for a post performance picnic.  A fab summer outing.  Check out the link for more info!

        http://www.nctcsf.org/YouthSummerPrograms.html

        --
        Laura Belfiglio Gold
        Buena Vista Elementary
        2641 25th Street
        San Francisco, CA 94110
        work - 695-5875
        cell-415-531-6430

        Ojalá se te acabe la mirada constante,
        la palabra precisa, la sonrisa perfecta.

        -Silvio Rodriguez

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: