More Centerplate trainings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hi, everyone-
      Anyone out there available for the Centerplate trainings on either July 10, from 6-10 or July 12, from 10-3. Centerplate is BV's newest method of fundraising for our kids' valuable enrichment programs- Parents work the concession stands at 49er Games and get a percentage of their booth's profits- This could possibly be $1,000- $1,500 a game. The more parents we can get to work some of the games, the fewer games each parent will have to work. It's not necessary for all parents to go to a training, but at least a couple of the parents working a game must be trained. It'd be great to have a group of five to make it to one of these trainings. I can be the first and can give anyone else a ride. Please contact me either by phone, 596-0291, or respond to this e-mail. Thanks very much- jenny stanley