Summer Playdate for Incoming Kinders

  • cmanshel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008
      Are there any Current BV families with incoming Kinders who would like
      to host a weekend or weekday play date this summer. Hopefully you can
      have it in the new park!!

      As we all know, having one or two familiar faces for your child on the
      first day is a huge help.

      Please contact me via email if you would like to help organize this.

      Thanks,
      Cathy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        I'd be willing. Thanks, jenny