check out half-price baseball tickets with promotional prizes! (this weekend)

  • purplesocialworker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2008
      https://www.goldstar.com/events/san-francisco-ca/san-francisco-giants-vs-chicago-
      white-sox.html?p=F267795EP

      San Francisco Giants vs. Chicago White Sox, Plus Promotions
      AT&T Park (San Francisco, CA)
      Saturday, May. 17 @ 6:05pm
      Sunday, May. 18 @ 1:05pm
      Full Price: $42.00 Our Price: $20.00
      Rating: No rating yet

      The San Francisco Giants host the Chicago White Sox in a weekend series at AT&T Park. Both
      of these games feature exciting promotions: bring your cameras on May 17 for On-Field
      Photo Night, while May 18 is the Coca-Cola G-Men Retro Game, in which the first 7500 fans
      14 or under receive a set of "army men"-style toy baseball players. Learn More
    • purplesocialworker