Re: [bvpta] PTA Treasurer, anyone?

  • ocean berg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2008

      I thought Dianna Dembeck was interested in this position?

      Ocean

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2008
        Yes, Diana is interested, but something has come up and she might not
        be able to take on the position.

        Julia
      • hajdeja ehline
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2008
          ocean are you up for being a co in the auction for next year?. thought you expressed and interest?.
          hope so as i would like to kick off this beast earlier then later and will come up w/ a style guide  ovet the summer so we can get better prepared for next year and get bigger (hopefully) donations for 09.
          Hajdjeja