Fwd: Budget Stakeholders Briefing This Friday

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 4:17 PM
      I think we are all stakeholders in this issue. I
      should be able to attend. Anyone else planning
      on going? I will write up a brief summary of the
      information presented.

      Shellie Wiener
      VP-Communications, SFPTA
      --------
      April 8, 2008
      ______________________________________

      A Special Memo from Director
      Margaret Brodkin

      San Francisco Department of Children, Youth and
      Their Families
      the Mayor's Office of Policy and Finance.

      Friday, April 11, 2008, 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm

      Budget Stakeholder's Briefing

      Koret Auditorium
      SF Main Library
      100 Larkin Street at Grove

      Learn about San Francisco's budget process,
      understand the deficit, and share your ideas.
      Questions: 415 554-6114
      http://mail.yahoo.com