Fw: Carnaval Planning Meeting

  • hajdeja ehline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      Come and and be a part of Carnaval Tomorrow night at the school. Please read below. Cheers

      Subject: Carnaval Planning Meeting

      Hi Everyone -

      Based on my rounds at the Pachanga, seems like we have a quarum to hold a Carnaval planning meeting this Wednesday in the BV Cafeteria. Does 6:00 work?  If kids are on site, we can pitch in to have pizza delivered.

      Spread the word if you know anyone else who wants to help. This meeting will be a good place for them to start.

      Agenda:
      1) review theme & ideas with those not at the earlier meeting
      2) talk about teams, budgets, how we'll work
      3) get ideas for things we haven't started yet (sound equipment, music...)

      So far we have:
      David, Tim, John... on Float
      Gina, Vida, ... on Costumes
      Hilary... on Choreography
      Bob... on truck (reserved already!)

      TBDs are:
      T-shirt (design, order, manage distribution with costumes)
      Music & Musicians
      Sound Equipment, generator (reserve, pickup, setup & return)
      Raffle Tickets (distribute, advertise, collect $$)
      Monitors (recruiting, collect cell phone $, communication, kid assigments)

      Seems like there is a lot of energy for folks to help this year (yay!)
      Want this meeting to plan the next one to be held early April to get sign-ups for teams (or can incorporate this in the PTA meeting). I'll have budgets, schedules etc ready to go.

      Call me with ??

      Thanks, Tracy

      Tracy Zapata
      415-515-2054