Fw: Parent Handbook

  • hajdeja ehline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: hajdeja ehline <hehline@...>
      To: j.sobalvarro@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:29:59 PM
      Subject: Re: Parent Handbook

      Judy, someone?. can we get this information in a word or e-mail format?. also descriptions of each event is greatly appreciated. thanks Hajdeja

      From: Jezabel.Serrano@...

      is there a way to include dates of paseos?  and PTA dates in advance?

      Jezabel Serrano
      Ernst & Young
      Tel: (415) 894-8077
      Fax: (866) 338-5754

      Judith Diaz <kaliapd@...>

      03/17/2008 10:13 AM

      bvdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, oficina_buena_vista@...
      cc

      Subject
      Parent Handbook

      We are in the process of updating our parent handbook and would appreciate any information that you feel we should include.  Also if you have a copy of Manos Ayudantes or any copy of our Parent Handbook please let me know.  Thank you for your help.  Judy Diaz & Cathy Manshall

      Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
      The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this mess! age to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

      Notice required by law:  This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service.   You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for Ernst & Young Online and the ey.com website, which track e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by forwarding this message to no-more-mail@....  If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly. Our principal postal address is 5 Times Square, New York, NY 10036. Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP