La Gran Pachanga: Have you turned in your donations?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi, BV families:
      La Gran Pachanga is now less than two weeks away! I want to give you all a final push to go out and get some donations- the letter of request states that the deadline is February 29th, but we are still gladly accepting donations. The more items we have to sell at our auction, the more money we can raise. Remember all enrichment programs that our kids have are thanks in large part to previous auction proceeds- Please help Buena Vista continue to provide these programs to our students.
      Thanks so much for your efforts! -jenny stanley