noticias up on the blog

  • Barak Kassar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
    • hajdeja ehline
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        hi there. thanks for the tutorial w/dreamweaver. it was nice to hang with you all.
        i am going to work on some look and feels, can you send me that AIR set image URL with the photo's that you have to this account?
        i can't access the Walmart account fr. home. it's lame i know. thanks again hope you all have a great remainder of the week. cheers.

        Hajdeja