RE: [bvpta] Jezebel and Tracy Centerplate

  • jezabel deleon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008

      we can do it.  Dave mentioned to Iran yesterday that some of the parents were interested in the Giants games.  does the PTA have figures for what we've made already?

      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      From: vdollpo@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:10:14 -0800
      Subject: [bvpta] Jezebel and Tracy Centerplate

      Hi Gals,

      The PTA wants to do Centerplate again next year. What do we need to tell them, to insure that we start getting scheduled for the first football game? Are we already on the list for next year? Can you ask them if pre-season games will be included and when we will have a schedule for next season? If we have this information soon, I will start recruiting new kindergarten parents when they come for their first meeting.

      vicky

      Victoria Doll-Polanco
      Buena Vista Elementary School
      2641 25th Street
      San Francisco, CA 94110
      Phone 415-695-5875
      Fax 415-695-5311

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

      Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
    • Victoria Doll-Polanco
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
        We gave the general numbers. We made about 1000 the second game and 400 the first.

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
        From: deleonjezabel@...
        Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:50:38 -0800
        Subject: RE: [bvpta] Jezebel and Tracy Centerplate

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups. com
        From: vdollpo@hotmail. com
        Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:10:14 -0800

        Hi Gals,

        The PTA wants to do Centerplate again next year. What do we need to tell them, to insure that we start getting scheduled for the first football game? Are we already on the list for next year? Can you ask them if pre-season games will be included and when we will have a schedule for next season? If we have this information soon, I will start recruiting new kindergarten parents when they come for their first meeting.

        vicky

        Victoria Doll-Polanco
        Buena Vista Elementary School
        2641 25th Street
        San Francisco, CA 94110
        Phone 415-695-5875
        Fax 415-695-5311

        Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

        Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
      • Traci Dauphin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
          James Lick Middle School
          Visual and Performing Arts Dept.
          Presents

          NOVIO BOY
          a comedy by Gary Soto

          Tuesday, January 29th /6pm
          or
          Wednesday, January 30th/ 6pm

          Come and watch former BV students perform
          Donations gladly accepted at the door.
          No one turned away for lack of funds.