Do English learners learn 'better' elsewhere?

  • purplesocialworker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      Hi all,
      A friend of mine who is spanish-speaking is afraid to send her son to BV because she really
      wants him to learn English. I didn't know what to say to her. I know this is an on-going topic
      for the school, but what is our current response to parents? Thanks. Nancy
    • Ancel Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007

        Hello All,

        If your child is interested in some run-around time at 11 am on Tuesday, New Years Day, I believe we should have enough players for a co-ed pick up game at Jackson Playground in Potrero Hill. I'll have cones, and kids should wear cleats along with shin guards. ~ Ancel, fourth-grader Olivia's dad.

        A todos,

        Si su niño o niña es interesado en fútbol, Día de Año Nuevo - viene, a Jackson Playground en Potrero. Yo tengo conos, y los niños deben llevar los clavos (cleats?). ~ Ancel, papá de Olivia.