a cry for help!

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      hi All -

      I have and the school has purchased new toner cartridges for my printer. I am not a printer neophyte and yet I cannot get it to work. HELP

      Laura Gold, Room 11!
    • Traci Dauphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2007
        I just received an email from Centerplate regarding the game
        tomorrow. We are at booth 502 and I have not idea where this is.
        Iran spoke with someone from Centerplate and she told him we need to
        be there by 9am. Please keep in mind that we have to park in a lot
        which is 20 min. away (does anyone remember this from the training and
        if so where it is??) so we should really arrive around 8:15 am to
        figure out where this lot is. At this early time there is only one
        gate open in the back of stadium I believe it is gate A. We should be
        directed from there.
        Please note that we need to wear black pants, black closed shoes and
        a white shirt.
        The volunteers for tomorrow
        1) Iran
        2) David Z.
        3) Kevin Parker
        4)jenny Stanley
        5) Tanja Kor
        6) Tracy Dauphin
        7) Victoria Polanco
        8) George and Veronica Kinder parents
        10) Horencia
        11) Azraels dad from second grade whose name I cannot remember now, so
        sorry

        If I have added anyone or forgotten anyone who is not on the list or
        should not be on the list, let me know.
        Tracy (415) 370-4502
        Iran (415) 602-2125