FW: Free admission to Asian Art Museum on Community Day: Sat, 12/1
- Dear All,
Please consider attending the Asian Art Museum on their free Community Day on 12/1. It is a great museum!
Bob Armstrong 926 Esmeralda Ave. San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 515-8815 (cell phone)
Asian Art MuseumIf you're having trouble reading this message, please click here. Please add enews@... to your Address Book.
Saturday, December 1
10:00 am-5:00 pm
We're celebrating in a big way:
The Bank of American Charitable Foundation recently awarded the Asian Art Museum a $1 million gift to underwrite The Bridge Program, a series of educational initiatives that will provide teaching materials about Asia to schools throughout California and eventually the country.
To commemorate this very special funding and educational milestone, the museum is offering a day filled with fun, engaging, and exciting activities for family and friends of all ages:
* Learn about Pasko, the Filipino Christmas, and make your own parol - a decorative, illuminated star
* Experience the rhythmic pounding and mesmerizing movements of traditional Korean drumming and dance
* Try your hand at Chinese brushpainting
* Listen to captivating Asian myths and folktales
* Get acquainted with our collection galleries by taking a guided tour
* See the latest exhibitions, Stylized Sculpture and History of History
* And more!
Please click here for the schedule. See you there!
For more information about the Asian Art Museum's Bridge Program, click here.
For more information about the museum's school programs, click here.
Lead funding for the Asian Art Museum's education programs and activities is provided by the Bank of American Foundation.
Copyright © 2007 Asian Art Museum. All rights reserved.
Forward to a Friend
Asian Art Museum
200 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 581-3500 www.asianart.org
Powered by IMN™
This email was sent to: strongarm_art@...
From Asian Art Museum, 200 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 US
(REMOVE) - to be instantly deleted from this list.
(CHANGE FORMAT) - receive future messages in plain text format.
(REPORT ABUSE) and remove me from the list.