email change- Larry Alegre

  • Larry Alegre
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007

      Hello Everyone,

      My email address will be changed to alegrel@... very soon.  Please make a note of it as the sfusd will discontinue the muse account within a few weeks. Thank you for your attention.   Larry

      I've stopped 2,049 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
      Free trial of spam and fraud protection at www.cloudmark.com
      Cloudmark Desktop - Join the fight against spam!

    • juliehtapley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        We're a little last minute but we are doing a bake sale Nov 6 at BV

        Please Help:

        Work at the bake sale table with Traci

        Bring in baked goods or bottled water or juices to sell by 8 am Tuesday

        send 5 dollars with your child to defray costs of costco bake sale
        purchases.

        Pass on the word to other fifth grade parents.

        Julie