Garfield Park Management

  • jeannemdarrah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Many soccer organizers at BV have had trouble with field management at
      Garfield. This is an opportunity to meet with RPD staff and voice
      your concerns.
      Jeanne

      Garfield Park Quarterly Meeting with the Recreation and Park
      Department, Thurs., 10/11, 6:30-8:00pm
      Join the Recreation and Park Department, your neighbors and the
      Friends of Garfield Park in to discuss your park! Come with
      questions, ideas, and concerns about Garfield Park.

      Thursday, October 11th
      6:30-8:00pm
      Garfield Park Clubhouse
      26th Street and Harrison

      Also...

      Garfield Park Monthly Cleanup
      Saturday, October 20th, 10:00am – 12:00pm (3rd Saturday of Each Month)
      26th St. & Harrison (Meet at the Children's Playground)

      We had a great clean-up in September, now we're back! Come enjoy the
      beautiful Spring weather while getting your hands dirty in some flower
      beds!

      Join your neighbors to make Garfield cleaner, greener and safer.
      Garfield Park Work Days are the 3rd Saturday of each month

      Wear long pants and closed shoes. Snacks provided :)

      Join the Friends of Garfield Park Yahoo Group to stay connected to
      Garfield and sign up for a day to `Walk Through the Park' and report
      any concerns or accolades to the Rec and Park Department through
      www.ParkScan.org

      E-mail cgood@... if you can make it.

      --
      Chloe Good