Found this on Craigslist -- Bilingual Traffic School teachers needed....

  • purplesocialworker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      !!!!!!Teach Fun Comedy Traffic School-in Espanol $120 per class!!!!!!

      Reply to: brandon@...
      Date: 2007-10-02, 5:44PM

      Very outgoing personalities who can communicate effectively in Spanish (and English)
      needed to teach fun traffic school for 30 year old company. We are licensed, bonded,
      insured, and very reputable. The job is for 16-40 hours a week-depending on your needs.
      $120 per class (approximately 8 hours). We have several positions available for those
      select people who are entertaining, outgoing, fun, honest, communicative, and whom
      would love to teach people about driver safety. This is a great, consistent, and very reliable
      job.

      Interviews will be held on Saturday, Oct 13 by the S.F. airport. We are hiring for all of
      Northern California at the interview.

      You will need to be able to communicate in both English and Spanish. Classes will be
      usually be taught in Spanish.

      Several of our teachers have been with us for over 15 years or more and love teaching for
      us. To qualify, you will need a very clean driving record and no criminal background (we
      run extensive tests). Absolutely no experience is needed except a great, outgoing
      personality. If you love people and would be interested in making a difference, this is the
      job for you.

      You must be able to work weekends (Sat and Sun). If you can also teach weekdays and
      evenings this would be especially helpful to us, but is optional. Being bilingual in English
      and Spanish is required. We offer classes throughout Bay area (eg. S.F, Burlingame, Foster
      City, Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda Richmond, Walnut Creek, Concord, San Jose, Palo Alto,
      Mountainview, Fremont, Hercules, Stockton, Modesto, etc).

      We try to keep you within your community area, but do pay time and/or mileage over 30
      minutes away. The more flexible you are, the more classes we can generally offer. Please
      call 800 401-7720 and speak to a supervisor about the positions, anytime, 7 Days-A-
      Week from 5 a.m.-10 p.m. (we close at 8 p.m. on weekends) or please email us at:
      brandon@... for more information.

      We look forward to hearing from you, and having your join our long time staff. Any of our
      supervisors whom answer the phone can help you and provide you with information on
      upcoming interview dates and time. Thank you.

      Brandon S. (and staff)

      Location: San Francisco & all surrounding cities
      Compensation: $120 per class (approximately 8 hours). We offer profit sharing for those
      who qualify after 1 year
      This is a part-time job.
      Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      Phone calls about this job are ok.
      Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.