3rd grade parents

  • Whitney Rowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
      Hello incoming 3rd grade parents!

      I would love some help painting one wall of room 17. Please let me know if
      you can help.

      Thank you in advance!
      Whitney
      Sal�n 17
      whitneyrowe@...

      Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007
        Hi, Whitney and other teachers-
        Just thought you should know that there is paint in the storage closet on the stage of the cafeteria that Ymilul purchased at the auction, not realizing how much there was. There are some nice shades, but be careful because I know that she said that some of it was exterior(oil-based). It is up for grabs to anyone who wants it for their classrooms. -jenny stanley