School Year Supplies - GRADE 5

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Dear Incoming 5th Grade Families -

      Sales for school supplies are going on now. The 5th grade team will post/mail a list soon, but I know your children will definitely need a few items that are far less expensive NOW:

      1. one 1 inch white binder for a writing portfolio (stays in the classroom)
      2. three white composition books
      3. a red pen
      4. pencils, pencils, pencils
      5. college rule paper

      classroom donations/wish list

      1. snacks
      2. paper and pencils
      3. index cards - various colors and sizes
      4. colored sharpies
      5. black, finepoint sharpies
      6. student sized scissors
      7. glue

      I will be in and out the week of August 13th, if you have any time to help set-up or paint, let me know and we can organize a time!

      Many, many thanks!!!

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold
      Buena Vista Elementary

      �I'm just going to write because I cannot help it.�

      Charlotte Bronte
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        This would be great to know for fourth grade, as well. Any fourth teachers out there?

        >Sales for school supplies are going on now. The 5th grade team will post/mail a list soon, but I know your children will definitely need a few items that are far less expensive NOW:
        >
        >1. one 1 inch white binder for a writing portfolio (stays in the classroom)
        >2. three white composition books
        >3. a red pen
        >4. pencils, pencils, pencils
        >5. college rule paper
        >
        >classroom donations/wish list
        >
        >1. snacks
        >2. paper and pencils
        >3. index cards - various colors and sizes
        >4. colored sharpies
        >5. black, finepoint sharpies
        >6. student sized scissors
        >7. glue
        >
        >I will be in and out the week of August 13th, if you have any time to help set-up or paint, let me know and we can organize a time!
        >
        >Many, many thanks!!!
        >
        >--
        >Laura Belfiglio Gold
        >Buena Vista Elementary
        >2641 25th Street
        >San Francisco, CA 94110
        >work - 695-5875
        >cell-415-531-6430
        >
        >“I'm just going to write because I cannot help it.”
        >
        > Charlotte Bronte
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Betsy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          By white composition bok do you mean unlined (blank)