FREE Summer Two Day Writing Workshop - 7/9 and 10

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hello All!

      I am writing to offer a FREE two-day short story workshop from 10-3 for former
      and current students entering grades 7, 6 and 5. The workshop will either take
      place in Room 11 at BV or my home (TBD by Friday!) I already have 4 students
      based on an action item from the BV auction of 2006. I would really like to
      increase the group to 6-8 to make it a richer experience for all.

      Schedule:

      + guided jounal writing
      + story planning and discussion
      + acting/pantomining to aid in story development
      + drafting
      + 1-to-1 review of first draft
      + completing a final draft (if at BV - this will be done on computer!)
      + final group reading
      + daily park trip for lunch, exercise, etc.

      Let me know ASAP!

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold