Community Music Center Auction Item

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Due to an error in the bid sheet at the auction, I bid on this
      certificate but cannot use it. The bid sheet did not explain that the
      certificate is specifically to be used only for either "Music for
      CHildren" class (ages 4-7) or "Piano for Kids" class (ages 6.5-8) a
      twelve week class. I paid $100 and the class value is $305.

      I just read the certificate as I was going to sign my daughter up but
      she's 11 yrs old and they will not allow me to use it. So I'm posting
      this to see if anyone wants to buy this from me. It's a great deal as
      you'd only be paying $100 for a class that would normally cost you
      $305.

      Please contact me if you're interested at maria.e.aldaz@...
      or 378-5097. Thanks