Re: [bvpta] for tracy zapata

  • Tracy Zapata
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      Hi Linda,

      Can we go with the four hoops? Our t-shirts are costing more this year and I'm afraid we'll be going over budget more than expected this year. I'm working on an inital roll-up of costs so may be able to get $100 for the 2 new hoops but won't know until the last minute how the $$ roll up. We haven't covered any float costs yet.

      Thanks, Tracy

      Linda Perez <lkperez@...> wrote:

      hi tracy,

      i have 4 good quality hoops for carnaval. two more would be perfect
      but we could have a small but dynamic group of 4.

      linda perez

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Tracy Zapata