BV Annual Garage Sale Saturday, May 19

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      BV's annual garage sale benefitting the 5th grade trip will take place
      this Saturday, May 19. Please take a look around your house and see
      if there are any items you'd like to donate to the garage sale.

      We will be accepting new and gently used items that you can drop off
      Friday night. If you have any questions, please contact Maria Perez
      at 550-6328.

      We're also trying to get a car wash organized for the same day so you
      can come shop AND clean your car at the same time!

      If you're a 5th grade parent and would like to help, please call Maria
      Perez at 550-6328.
    • GENY6715
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2007
        Don't forget to drop off any items tonight that you'd like to donate
        for the sale. You can drop them off from 3:30-8:00pm.

        BUENA VISTA SCHOOL ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
        2641 25TH ST.
        Saturday, May 19 9:00am-2:00pm

        ELECTRONICS, ITEMS FOR THE HOME, MOVIES, BOOKS, TOYS AND GAMES,
        CLOTHES AND SHOES
        FOOD AND DRINKS TOO
        WE'VE GOT IT ALL!!!

        Come by and do some shopping and support your school
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          Someone left some items in my office for the Garage Sale.
          Thanks and good luck,
          Bob

          Bob Armstrong
          926 Esmeralda Ave.