Re: [bvpta] auction donations

  • Betsy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
      Once we have it complete it will be posted on the site for all to forward!
      Thanks for your continued support!

      joanboyle4@... wrote:
      If you send me the invitation information I will send it out to alumns.  JOAN

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
        Hi,
        Just a reminder to everyone to please turn in any donations that they've gotten in as soon as possible. The auction is in two weeks and the more donations that we have now, the less work the auction processing committee has to do at the very last minute. Items can be turned in to the office; Any questions, please call Jenny Stanley, 674-5696 or e-mail, burlstanley@...
        Thanks so much