Fundraising suggestion

  • kimklausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      I'm a parent of two former BV students and I got a "gift certificate"
      from Crate and Barrel to Donors Choose in the mail. Donorschoose.com
      (http://www.donorschoose.org/homepage/main.html) is an organization
      that lists school projects that need funding and people can make an
      online contribution. Maybe you already know about this but if not it
      seems like a no-lose proposition.

      Kim Klausner
      PS my oldest son, Noah Chasnoff, is now a freshman at UCSB and is still
      taking Spanish!