RE: [bvpta] Fw: Re: auction letter

  • David & Laura ZOVICKIAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      OK techies

      How do I work with the electronic auction letter to be able to personalize
      it? It's the PDF version attached to Jenny's group email.

      David Zovickian

      >From: Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...>
      >To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [bvpta] Fw: Re: auction letter
      >Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:41:24 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

      Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN�
      Shopping.
      http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Sorry. Laura & everyone-
        I noticed this after I sent it and had the same question. Also if someone has the donation form and envelopes with letterhead,too, that'd be great. thanks- Jenny

        >How do I work with the electronic auction letter to be able to personalize
        >it? It's the PDF version attached to Jenny's group email.
        >
        >David Zovickian
        >

        >>From: Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...>
        >>To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
        >>Subject: [bvpta] Fw: Re: auction letter
        >>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:41:24 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

      • Tim Sheiner
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          I'll see about making a version of the letter in microsoft word.
          Probably not until this weekend. Of course you will need to program
          to edit the letter.

          Other option would be to print out letter and hand write a customized
          note on it.

          Tim

          On 3/1/07, Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...> wrote:
          > Sorry. Laura & everyone-
          > I noticed this after I sent it and had the same question. Also if someone has the donation form and envelopes with letterhead,too, that'd be great. thanks- Jenny

        • Tim Sheiner
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
            Here is the letter in .doc format.