Clean/Work Day at BV

  • Judy Diaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007
      On Saturday March 10th from 10 am-2 pm we will have a work day at BV.
      Teachers are posting their wish list on the lists located in the main
      lobby. If you can not help on Saturday but are still intersted in
      helping let the teacher know when you can complete the task. Also
      someone asked me if this is a family event. My response was that it
      depends on what the task is and if you think you would be able to work
      with your child around. It would be nice to volunteer as a family. I
      think it'll be up to the parents to descide. Since this is the first
      year that we are doing this, I'm playing it by ear. If anyone has any
      suggestions, please let me know. Also if you know any teenagers or
      people on Project 20 who need volunteer hours please let me know.
      Thanks. Judy
    • lggwwt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        Actually, we used to have work days at Buena Vista often in the earlier days of Buena Vista.
        They are quite helpful! Thank you, in advance, to any parent who volunteers his or her
        time on the 10th.

        Judy, if you'd like any tips on what's worked in the past, please let me know.

        Speaking of which, can I have another blank copy of the work day sheet for the bulletin
        board in the hallway, please? Thanks!

        Warmly,

        Lisa Gutierrez Guzmán
        Fourth Grade Teacher/B.V. Parent of Three Alumni