Carnaval Time!

  • Tracy Zapata
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
      Calling all Carnavalistas! Well, it's that time of the year again and the 2007 theme for Carnaval SF is "Love Happens". I am looking for some creative people to help brainstorm theme ideas: costumes, music, dance and float. We will meet at my house or at school. I'll arrange the details with whomever responds. Deadline for the parade and grant applications is Friday, February 9 so need to meet between now and Tuesday 2/6.Initial idea: Love bugs?If you cannot meet, send my your ideas! Thanks! Tracy(sorry about the sucky email format. Yahoo is having some definite issues tonight!)

      Tracy Zapata
      415-515-2054
    • Michelle Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
        Love Bugs! That is so cute! I'll be there Tracy to brainstorm!

        Michelle

        On 1/29/07, Tracy Zapata <redhed94107@...> wrote:

        > Calling all Carnavalistas! Well, it's that time of the year again and the
        > 2007 theme for Carnaval SF is "Love Happens". I am looking for some creative
        > people to help brainstorm theme ideas: costumes, music, dance and float. We
        > will meet at my house or at school. I'll arrange the details with whomever
        > responds. Deadline for the parade and grant applications is Friday, February
        > 9 so need to meet between now and Tuesday 2/6.Initial idea: Love bugs?If you
        > cannot meet, send my your ideas! Thanks! Tracy (sorry about the sucky email
        > format. Yahoo is having some definite issues tonight!)
        >

        > Tracy Zapata
        > 415-515-2054

      • Linda Perez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
          for the carnival, some great songs come to mind: beatles: all you need
          is love and mary, mary has a good version of put a little love in your
          heart ( you know... and the world will be a better place, and the world
          will be a better place, for you and me you just wait and see...) there
          are also versions on itunes without the words so we could sing it and
          maybe try to translate it. black eyed peas have a good, although
          politically charged song, where is the love? i'll think about some
          songs in spanish.

          linda perez

          Be a PS3 game guru.