Free Nifty 50's style Kitchen Table

  • Amy Trusso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      .

      Interested in a form
      Interested in a 5' x 3' (extended) kitchen table? Ours is yours if you come get it. It is a oval chrome and Formica kitchen table with a extended insert making it oval 5' x 3'. Contact Amy Trusso 206-0965. Looks good  no major scratches or dents.
    • tara mccann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
        As you all know by now, I'm pregnant. So I've been
        "nesting" and trying to set up my house for this
        wonderful new life that will be with me before I know
        it. In the process, I'm trying to downsize and I have
        several pieces of furniture I'd like to donate to
        anyone who will come and get it.

        1. a sofa, chair and ottoman set (well loved) that is
        kind of a taupe color, modern style
        2. a large dining room table, solid wood,
        butcher-block style (the legs needs to be tightened)
        3. a twin bed and box spring
        4. a coffee table, wood legs and black tile top

        Please email me or stop by my room if you (or anyone
        you know) are interested. I'll be donating it all to
        charity in two weeks, or so, if there are no takers.

        Thanks!!
        Tara
        room 15

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
      • holly link
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
          Hi Families and Teachers,

          Our friendly bus driver gave me a heads up on
          classroom grants for reading materials. The grant
          applications are very easy to fill out and short, AND
          grants are selected through a lottery/drawing. Maybe
          parents could help teachers fill them out. The
          deadline is March 12.

          www.neafoundation.org/programs/DEAR%200607.htm

          Check it out,
          Holly Link