Fixit listing for SF

  • Julie Hagelshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I pulled this link off another list I'm on.  You might have seen this, but if not, it's a comprehensive listing/description.  The directory also has information about free shelters,
      free food kitchens, free and low cost medical care.  Updated every 3 months.  Note:  the pdf link is set up as a booklet, so the page numbers are not numerical.  It's kind of hard to read on the screen.

      Happy reading.

      Julie
      It's available online at the Free Print Shop's home
      page:
      http://freep.org