RE:babysitter?

  • Betsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      I forgot to include my phone #415-648-7781 or you can
      send a personal email to:

      betsybarron@...

      Thanks!
    • joanboyle4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
        Hi my name is Anthony Pico, I am 17 and would be interested in babysitting. I work with youth for a living at the ft. miley ropes course ages 10 and up. My e-mail is agpico@... and my phone number is 415-573-8372