babysitter?

  • Betsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      Hi there- I'm looking for a babyistter this Friday
      PM.(Dec.29th)
      Does anyone have any references? teenaged daughters?
      Please let me know!!
    • Betsy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
        I forgot to include my phone #415-648-7781 or you can
        send a personal email to:

        betsybarron@...

        Thanks!
      • joanboyle4@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
          Hi my name is Anthony Pico, I am 17 and would be interested in babysitting. I work with youth for a living at the ft. miley ropes course ages 10 and up. My e-mail is agpico@... and my phone number is 415-573-8372