FW: Attched: Buena Vista Drama Class Starts next Week!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Dear All,
      Please consider trying this great after-school drama class on Wednesdays at
      BV for the 3/4/5 students. The price ($100) is reasonable, and scholarships
      are available.
      Thanks, Bob

      Bob Armstrong

      Dear Buena Vista Student-

      This Wednesday we WE NEED STUDENTS for our After School Drama Class for 3rd
      thru 5th Grades at Buena Vista.

      If you want to check out the first day of class FOR FREE please let me know
      ASAP.

      The Tuesday class for K-2nd grades is virtually sold out.

      Attached is the Drama Class Application- Please forward it to any
      interested
      Kids.

      Thanks!
      Andrew Nance

      Andrew Nance
      Conservatory Director
      The New Conservatory Theatre Center
      25 Van Ness Avenue, Lower Lobby
      San Francisco, CA 94102-6033

      Tel. 415. 861.4914 x 108
      Fax. 415. 861.6988
      _andrew@..._ (http://conservatorydirector@.../)
      _www.nctcsf.org_ (http://www.nctcsf.org/)
    • Tracy Zapata
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Everyone,

        Gabe took this class from grades 1-4 and Zoe (in 3rd this year) has been going since Kinder. Both kids have really enjoyed the fun improv exercises and role playing games (ala "Who's line is it anyway?") and have learned stage direction, curtain up/curtain down composure and being 'on' in character. The certificate they receive after the final performance where they get to show you all they have learned really gives them a sense of accomplishment.

        The Zapatas highly recommend this class!

        Cheers, Tracy

        _andrew@nctcsf. org_ (http://conservatory director@ nctcsf.org/)
        _www.nctcsf. org_ (http://www.nctcsf. org/)

        Tracy Zapata