PPS Immersion Task Force Meeting

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      The next meeting of the PPS Immersion Task Force will be at Buena
      Vista on Tuesday, September 19 from 6-8pm in the cafeteria.

      Please plan on attending as this is a great group to become involved
      with that is working to help strengthen all language and immersion
      programs in SFUSD.

      We are actively working with the district on expanding middle school
      immersion seats so that our children will be guaranteed the
      continuation of this great program we've all committed to. If this is
      an issue you're concerned about, then you need to join this group and
      have a say in what happens to our immersion programs.

      Hope to see you there!