EPC and Marshall

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      I'm sending this on because I believe that the immersion programs in
      this district will only be strong if we help each other. Apparently
      Marshall does not have enough kindergarteners enrolled, particularly
      English language students, due to a district EPC error. If you know
      anyone who wanted immersion, thought about it but chose something
      else - please let them know that there is space available at Marshall -
      and that it is a great program - they have a really, really active
      parent population and good teachers. By doing this you will help
      build a stronger community if we help each other.
    • Betsy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006
        Thanks for the info! maybe this should get posted in
        the noticias as well as there are a lot of BV parents
        who don't use this yahoo group.