5th grade trip meeting 9/6

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Dear Buena Vista 5th Grade Families -

      Hope the school year is progressing well at home; we are having a great week in 5th grade. Your children are a real pleasure to work with!

      Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meeting parents scheduled for 9/6. I am taking classes to complete my teaching credential each Monday and Wednesday night. I have passed the meeting information onto my partners, Ymilul (SDC 3-5 teacher) and Esthela (SP 5.) They are currently checking their schedules, but understand that the meeting doesn't require teachers, at present.

      If someone hasn't done so already, it would be great for someone to check in with Larry regarding BV SSC and SFUSD (which have changed!) fieldtrip policies.

      Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop.

      Laura

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold
      Buena Vista Elementary

      �I'm just going to write because I cannot help it.�

      Charlotte Bronte