need plastic easter eggs!!!

  • Sarah Soman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I need 30 plastic easter eggs.  Does anyone have some (or a few people) have some eggs I can have.  They are going to be filled with beans and used as part of the music during the graduation song.  I need the eggs no later than Tuesday end of school, tomorrow would be even better!

      Sorry for the late notice but after all....it is the BV way, as I have been saying for years!  Thanks in advance.

      Sarah Soman
      601-2202

      http://mail.yahoo.com