graduation dinner update

  • Traci Dauphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006

      We are still in need of more food as well as cash donations. Please
      bring all money to the office.

      Food we have

      chicken grilled on site
      beef grilled on site
      if you have signed up for beef or chicken, please bring something
      else on list.

      chips and salsa
      paper products
      beverages

      refried beans have 20 lbs

      tortillas corn (soft) have 200

      rice/arroz have 48 pounds

      salsa roja have 1 gallon

      queso fresco  have 10 pounds

      shredded cheddar cheese have 8lbs

      sour cream have 64 oz

      salad have 150 servings

      shredded lettuce have 8 lbs

      Food we still need
      black beans/frijoles negros have 5 lbs need 15 pounds (do we need 2 kinds of beans?)
      tamales  have 150 need 100 more
      salsa verde have 6 oz need 1/2 gallon more
      taco shells need 250
      tortillas flour (soft) have 150  need 50 more
      guacamole need 7 pints

      Please let me know if you think these food amounts are correct!!
      Please call Tracy at 401-0410 or e-mail if you are able to bring any
      of this food.