CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear All -

      The Buena Vista 5th graders will be presenting CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Friday, June 2nd in the Buena Vista cafeteria at 6:30 PM. Food and drinks will be served beginning at 6PM. Cost is $3 per person; $10 per family! This is our final fundraiser for our 5th grade trip.

      NOTE TO 5th GRADE: Actors as required to be on site beginning at 5:30 pm. If they come home with you, please feed and dress them before bringing them back. Students who are staying on campus between school and the performance will be fed and dressed here. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP if your child cannot make the evening performance!

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold

      "On the shore of endless worlds, children play." - Winnicott

      Title VII Coordinator
      Buena Vista Elementary and Co-Director, FLAG Grant Hoover Middle School

      work-415-695-5875
      fax-415-695-5311
      cell-415-531-6430