Re: Buena Vista COED soccer team forming!!!!!

  • oceanrush_berg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Jessica,

      This is Ocean, Florence's mom and I would like Florence to become
      part of the cooed team!!! Let me know how to proceed.

      Thanks!!!

      --- In bvpta@yahoogroups.com, Jessica Perez <jeperzii@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Luiz. I will definately include you in the soccer email list
      once we get it together so you can bring your son and daughter to
      soccer practice! I am very sorry your son is too old and your
      daughter is too young to put on the roster ("Child must be 6 on
      August 1, 2006" - not my rules), but as we discussed on the phone,
      bring them to practice anyway.

      > Jessica
      >

      > Napoleon Bonaparte <sanfranciscocalifornia@...> wrote:
      >
      > >From: "Napoleon Bonaparte" <sanfranciscocalifornia@...>
      > >To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [bvpta] please read . soccer team 6 and 7.
      > >Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:17:10 -0700
      > >>
      > > >hello my name is Luis Lopez and my son is students of Buena
      Vista School.
      > > >He has 7 years old and we are very interested in he play soccer
      and he
      > >like
      > > >a lot play soccer Please tellme if he can be in your team . He
      born in
      > > >january 8 1999. my e-mail is sanfranciscocalifornia@... >thank
      > >you
      > > >and sorry for my english.
      > > >
      > > >Now I know my boy is too big for the team but my daugther born
      in
      > >03/23/2001.
      > > >Can she be in the team. Please let my know. I can bring de
      picture and
      > >the 50 dollars for
      > the registration. please give me a call at (415)286-8231. My
      name is
      > Luis Lopez . Thank you.

      > >Visita MSN Latino Noticias: Todo lo que pasa en el mundo y en tu
      paín, ¡en
      > >tu idioma! http://latino.msn.com/noticias/

      > Visita MSN Latino Noticias: Todo lo que pasa en el mundo y en tu
      paín, ¡en
      > tu idioma! http://latino.msn.com/noticias/

      > California state flag California state building code
      California secratary of state San francisco bay area State of
      california contractor license California state worker compensation

      Service.