Re: Buena Vista Principal Selection

  • jetapley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006

      Administrative Selection Process for the 2006-2007 School Year

      The Human Resource Department will conduct interviews for Principal of Buena Vista school in late April. Larry Alegre is in an interim position and will be among the candidates for the permanent position.

      The procedure this year requires that several SSC members (staff and parents) will attend a training and then be a member of the interview team along with central office representatives.

      Our community is able submit 5 site-specific questions that will be asked of all

      Candidates. If you have questions that you want to hear answered by our future principal, please submit them to me, Julie Tapley, SSC Chair, via email at jetapley@..., or by phone 415-584-8556. The questions need to be submitted by April 17th.

      Thanks! Julie