Re: [bvpta] Carnaval 2006 - Name that Theme

  • Tracy Zapata
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2006
      Hey Betsy! He's finally going back to work tomorrow!!  Can you say "paycheck?"
      Now we have to get back into a real routine. Damn. Dinner won't be ready when I get home... :-)

      Tracy

      Ian Williams <nutkin98@...> wrote:
      you're awsome tracy, what are doin' with that chump?
      betsy

      Tracy Zapata <redhed94107@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone -

      Want to give a hi-level of the plan for Carnaval 2006.

      Name that Theme:
      The kids will receive a flyer this week to write/draw a concept piece following the overall theme of "Land of Childhood Dreams". These will be turned in to their teachers by 1/25. I'll put a box in the office to collect them from the teachers.

      On Tuesday, 1/31 we will have a design team meeting at BV to review the entries and select 4 that each give us enough subject matter to work with to design a full theme.

      On Tuesday 2/7, 6pm at BV we will have the 4 entries for an open meeting of parents and teachers to select the final theme for the school.

      I am trying to make this as inclusive as possible while meeting a deadline of Feb 10 to submit our application with the theme outlined to the Mission Neighborhood Center.

      Once the theme is chosen, I will post a schedule for on-site meetings for anyone to attend who would like to get involved in planning this year.

      Suggestions/Questions are welcome!

      Thanks, Tracy Zapata

      Tracy Zapata
      415-515-2054

      Tracy Zapata
      415-515-2054
    • Tracy Zapata

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 25, 2006

            At this point, to really follow along properly, I will need some more history and personal details, and it's possible I speak for the group.  And is that Helen Ready?

            Cheers,

            Paul

            From: Ian Williams <nutkin98@...>
            To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [bvpta] Carnaval 2006 - Name that Theme
            Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:58:15 -0800 (PST)

[...]

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Ian Williams
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2006
              pall,
              its helen reddy
              betsy

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2006
                Tracy,
                Is it possible to turn in this Monday in the office??  My kids really wanted to do this but their lamo mother can never get the dates together.
                Tracy Dauphin

                On Jan 22, 2006, at 10:31 PM, Tracy Zapata wrote:

[...]

                U s bank home mortgage San francisco bay area hotel San francisco bay area limousine
                Alternative school San francisco bay area real estate San francisco bay area wedding photographer

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Tracy Zapata
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 29, 2006
                  Tracy, thank you for asking!

                  Everyone -

                  Judy put a note in the Teachers' mailboxes for me on Friday to let the kids know that they can bring their theme papers in on Monday. We tried to get this out earlier and messed up so wanted to make sure the kids have a chance to share their ideas.

                  If you've tossed the flyer that came home, just have them write/draw on a plain piece of paper.

                  There is a box in the office to collect the work in case you miss giving it to the teacher. I'll be picking them all up on Tuesday.

                  Drop me a note if you have any questions or want to help on the design committee to develop these into our costume/music/float concepts. We're meeting in the cafeteria on Tuesday at 6:00 pm.

                  Thanks, Tracy