OPERA 12/2 and 5th Grade Trip fundraising opportunity!

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear BV Community -

      12/2 is the 5th grade performance of "Pirates of Penzance". All 5th graders have/will participate. 10:30 - 11:30 in the cafeteria.

      It is also a fundraising opportunity for our 5th grade trip. Does anyone have connections/ability to organize coffee and bake goods sales? I am co-directing the show, thus can't organize but can certainly bring something to sell! Also, can we do this at the 2 winter show performances 12/13 and 12/14?

      Thanks!

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold

      "On the shore of endless worlds, children play." - Winnicott

      Title VII Coordinator
      Buena Vista Elementary and Co-Director, FLAG Grant Hoover Middle School

      work-415-695-5875
      fax-415-695-5311
      cell-415-531-6430
    • smcadam1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        Sorry. Can't come in the morning.  Participation would be better for these events in the pm, don't you think?